Tag Team Inc designs and builds
- Hardware including printed circuit boards (PCBs) / sensors that wirelessly connects to PC / Mobile / Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) gear for gaming, and simulation and training.
- Software that runs on PC / mobile / AR / VR gears.
Using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), the hardware understands spatial movement, gestures & orientation, and has vision and auditory capabilities. These technologies are deployed in 2 x Tag Team Inc Gaming Centres since 2014. In 2017, Tag Team Inc completed a Simulation and Training project with a law enforcement agency and is currently working on another project in the Marine and Offshore engineering sector. Tag Team Inc has expanded its hardware to integrating robotics as well as drones with its software system.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
- Machine Learning & AI as enablers of an intelligent hardware that understands spatial movement, gestures & orientation, and has vision and auditory capabilities
- Image and video processing and recognition capabilities on embedded system integrated with PC / Mobile
- Audio processing and recognition capabilities on embedded system integrated with PC / Mobile
- IoT capabilities including robotics and drones
- Software development for PC / mobile / VR / AR gears
- Experienced in wireless technologies for multiple devices
Simulation and Training using Mixed Reality Technologies can be suitably deployed to reduce / replace / augment
- Training that requires organization to mobilize costly resources (e.g. heavy equipment, movement of personnel resulting in lower productivity, safety & precautionary measures such as emergency scenarios involving ambulances and fire engines)
- Training that can be dangerous or life threatening if a mistake is made
- Training that needs to be performed during emergencies, and hence rarely a focus during daily work
- Realistic and efficient training with Mixed Reality technologies.
- Training system readily available and easily deployed for use anywhere and anytime.
- Training scenarios to be added and modified.
- Actions taken by the trainee to be recorded and corrective actions / remedial training actions to be prescribed for the trainee.
- Cost savings.