Tap on movie just to play/stop it? Why not tap on the movie to get further information of it?
This technology gives you brand new movie experience which connect consumer and product/service/information with NO specialised skill.
In the past, if a viewer finds an excellent product in movie, he/she firstly need search and find the product from the huge ocean called the Internet. It takes so much time and often viewer just give up finding the product. With this technology, such difficulty will not occur as viewer can directly get information through the movie.
Provide opportunities to the customer right away to experience products/services, as the saying goes, strike while the iron is hot.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
With this technology, people can make MOVING link anywhere in any movie with easy steps.
Existing technology has made it possible to place links in movies. Yet the link does not move, rather be static at certain point where programmers place them.
However link from our technology is different:
1) the link follows the movement of object until the object disappear from the screen. In short, the link is able to MOVE.
2) the link is easy to put. Uniquely developed software allows generating links even by non-programmers.
3) the link can be placed in any type of movie.
1) Web advertisement - Applying this technology in web advertising movie gives direct guide to product which the advertiser wants to sell to a potential customer. Once customer interested in the product, he/she just CLICKS on that in the movie and then get information immediately. NO NEED to GOOGLE the product. Implement this technology, and advertisers will have QUICK and DIRECT ACCESS to PRODUCTS for CUSTOMERS.
2) Electronic educational material - What makes studying is burdensome for student is the cost to find ADDITIONAL knowledge. With this technology, e-learning material can be more PRODUCTIVE and UNDERSTANABLE by putting many links to additional knowledge.
3) Electronic picture books - This technology can make guide readers acquiring knowledge through an electronic picture book. This satisfies the child's curiosity and eagerness for knowledge.